Review of @Influenster’s #FrostyVoxBox
I received the Influenster #FrostyVoxBox products to test and review. Everyone loves free things, right? Who could pass up on this awesome endeavor? So here’s my review of my latest box. And if you’re interested in signing up for your own, please visit Influenster and sign up today!
In this box I received the following:
- NYC Expert Last Lip Color In Sugar Plum
I don’t normally wear makeup. But lately, I’ve been getting girly in my old age, I guess. With these two Vox Boxes I’ve received I’ve gotten a few bits of makeup and I’m learning. This lipstick is not overpowering, outrageous, or bold. It is nice and subtle and looks perfectly natural. What do you think?
- Rimmel Scandeleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner In the picture above, you can also see my eyeliner. I’m learning how to put it on. I’d love to be able to do the smokey eyes, but I’ve been failing horribly with that. Though, with my limited abilities, I really like this stuff. It’s easy to glide on and stays on all day.
- Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover
This is definitely a nice, gentle makeup remover. However, it states that it will even remove the waterproof mascara. Well, I had the darnedest time trying to get the Covergirl Bombshell mascara I got in my last VoxBox off as well as the Rimmel Scandeleyes Waterproof Eyeliner off. After several minutes of “gently” wiping, I had the black smudged all over my eyes. I couldn’t get it off very easily at all. I would not recommend this for any black waterproof anything. But I did like it for the regular eye shadow.
- Fruit Vines Bites
We’ve never tried the Fruit Vines Bites before and I have to tell you, I had to fight TheBoy for this! So I will definitely give this an A! Yummy, chewy, and good!
- EcoTools Hair Brush
I tried this brush and it’s not for me. I like a brush that massages my scalp when I brush my hair. This will NOT get through the thickness of my hair to get to my scalp. I don’t usually blow dry my hair and I think this is for that use. It may be good for that. It’s nice and light weight and it does allow the air to pass through, so I can see that working. However, because I like that massaging scalp action, this brush has been tested on TheKats and they have now claimed it.
- McCormick Gourmet Thyme
I normally buy McCormick spices anyway. But the Gourmet Thyme. Well, that’s a first. I opened it up and the scent and the spice was much crisper than the normal McCormick spices. I used it in my TexMex Chili and just yum.
- Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Tea. I love tea. Always have. And green tea and mint are one of my normal teas to drink. Celestial Seasonings always has lovely seasonal teas and this one was no different. Mint has always been a good tummy soother for me. So I tried this on a day I needed it. It did not fail.
- No 7 Protect and Perfect Advanced Serum
The last thing I tried in this box was a sample of this Anti Aging serum. In reading the instructions, it goes to say that you will notice a difference in fine lines and wrinkles after two weeks. While I liked how I liked how it felt on my face, I did not receive enough to go the full to weeks to complete this trial and see if it lives up to its word. It was very smooth and non-oily. I wish there was a bigger sample to test.
Hope you all enjoyed the quick look and review of this Influenster Vox Box as much as TheoKat and IttyBitty love the box itself!
*****”I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.