Home » writing » A to Z Challenge » Reflecting the Positives in Me – #AtoZchallenge – Y is for…

Reflecting the Positives in Me – #AtoZchallenge – Y is for…

My mind is still Young

My mind is still Young

While there are days when my body screams at me, telling my to stop, my mind is still young. If you can keep that going, you’re doing good! Age is only a number. It doesn’t matter how old you are. Be comfortable in your mind!

8 Comments

1. Comment by Rebekah Loper:

While I’m not necessarily where I wanted to be in my life as I’m getting ready to turn 29, I’m happy to be 29 soon. I’ve had too many brushes with life and death in my (short) life already to be miffed at an age. And my mind is definitely still young, too!

Hubby, on the other hand… he’s nearly have a crisis over the fact that he turns 30 this summer. I don’t get what the big deal is XD.
    Rebekah Loper recently posted…Zoology: Using Animals to Enrich Your WorldMy Profile

2. Comment by Damyanti:

My body is creaky, but my mind is young, too! 🙂
    Damyanti recently posted…#AtoZchallenge #flashfiction: X for Xenophobics, please use the Trans-species urinalsMy Profile

3. Comment by Su-sieee! Mac:

Yup. Age is a number. Some of my body parts feel the oldness, but not my mind or spirit.

4. Comment by Michelle Wallace:

It has to do with attitude and mindset.
    I know twenty-something-year-olds who have the stagnant mentality of somebody thrice their age…
    Michelle Wallace recently posted…Y is for YearbookMy Profile

5. Comment by Patricia Lynne:

I thought that said my mind is still moving and I was wondering how that was a Y word and then I reread it. Makes sense now. LOL!

6. Comment by Stephanie Faris:

I was watching a show about a woman who was diagnosed with cancer in her 40s and given a year to live. She saw a woman who was having plastic surgery to stay young-looking and said, “Growing old is a privilege.” That stuck with me!

Stephanie Faris recently posted…Y is for YouTubeMy Profile

7. Comment by Angela Brown:

Well said. We age day by day, but it doesn’t mean our minds can’t retain youthfulness.
    Angela Brown recently posted…The Perfect Friday Special: Snip, Snip, Revenge by Medeia SharifMy Profile

8. Comment by Holli: